Guidelines for completing the Mankato Area Children in Need Grant Application:
1. Complete all information on the application form
2. Attach all documents that support the need for the requested item/items, such as letters from physicians, therapists, social workers, etc.
3. For any items that would be ordered from a catalog, please have the ordering information completed on the order sheet, including pricing information
4. Applications will be reviewed 4 times per calendar year. The deadlines for submitting applications are as follows: February 1, May 1, August 1, November 1. The Mankato Area Children In Need committee will meet following these deadlines, and you will be contacted in writing within 30 days of the approval or denial of the request. The committee also reserves the right to ask for additional information prior to making a decision.
5. If a request is approved for any item/items that the family will be purchasing, the original receipt must be presented prior to reimbursement from the committee
Additional questions regarding the application process should be directed to: Nancy Dobson at 507-340-7558 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org